My saree is a bright enough red to highlight my day. Stunning white embroidery lines the outside, and edges the silk as it skims the floor and leaves me feeling almost as beautiful as it.
In what I should have foreseen as a fruitless attempt, I headed to Jaang Path market with friends to search for some jewelry to match. I came away with two pillowcases. And an elephant. Close?
Bargaining was a thrill. "Okay, okay, how much you want for it?"
"I don't want it."
"How much? 700."
"Hm..."
"Okay, okay, 650. That's it!"
"600! 500! 400! Okay, okay. Ma'am, ma'am, ma'am 250!" and sold.
Didn't even have to say anything, I impress myself.
In what I should have foreseen as a fruitless attempt, I headed to Jaang Path market with friends to search for some jewelry to match. I came away with two pillowcases. And an elephant. Close?
Bargaining was a thrill. "Okay, okay, how much you want for it?"
"I don't want it."
"How much? 700."
"Hm..."
"Okay, okay, 650. That's it!"
"600! 500! 400! Okay, okay. Ma'am, ma'am, ma'am 250!" and sold.
Didn't even have to say anything, I impress myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment